OurPOV Flickr Feed

ourpov. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Friday, July 3, 2015

Fort Worth Water Gardens - June 19, 2015


Andrea's POV:

This was my first time to visit the Fort Worth Water Gardens.  Although it was a beautiful spot, I found that I enjoyed the sculptures (that were not made of water) much more.  I did enjoy walking around the water garden area, but was much more intrigued by the older buildings that surrounded the area.

I agree with Elaine, I think this would be a great place for shots with people involved in the photo shoot.

Elaine's POV:

My oldest daughter had her senior pictures taken at the water gardens and I thought it would be a good place for Andrea and I to work on photography. After spending the morning there, I found out that the water gardens really weren't built with much interest for a photographer. It is best used for shots of people.

After we worked on finding things to take pictures of, we decided to wander the area around the water garden and found a few interesting buildings.

I learned from this experience that you cannot make uninteresting things interesting without bringing your own people or props.

To view all of our favorites, visit our Flickr page.

No comments:

Post a Comment